Best & Easy Body Hair Removal Remedies
Hairs on body Eeehhhh look so awkward in females but nowadays it’s essential for both males and females, so I decided to share the best hair removal remedies not only for the face but for the entire body. here as a precaution, I must say do practice on your sister first then on yourself.
Sugar / Arabian Wax
It’s a very popular method and very old too. many females use it for centuries. Let’s start with the first approved hair removal remedies.
- It can not put rashes on your skin.
- It adheres to hair and dead skin cells so there’s less risk of hair breakage and skin irritation
- Some people report less pain with sugaring.
- No-Risk Of Getting Burned
- One of the benefits of sugar wax is that it is much easier to remove from the skin.
- A wax treatment that uses harsh chemicals such as plasticizes can leave your skin swollen, red, and irritated for days afterward. Since sugar wax doesn’t have to be as hot as regular wax, and since it’s all-natural, there is less swelling post-treatment.
- A wax treatment that uses harsh chemicals such as plasticizers can leave your skin swollen, red, and irritated for days afterward. Since sugar wax doesn’t have to be as hot as regular wax, and since it’s all-natural, there is less swelling post-treatment.
2. Method to Make
2.1 Hard Sugar Wax
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
2.2 Soft Sugar Wax
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Also Read: Legs Pain Best Remedies
3. FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions)
♥ DOES ANYONE OF HAIR REMOVAL REMEDIES HURT?
It does hurt a little, but less than regular waxing.
♥WILL MY HAIR GROW BACK THICKER OR DARKER?
No. When you use this method repeatedly your hair will actually grow back thinner over time because you are damaging the hair follicles, and you won’t ever get stubble from it, because you’re not cutting the hair, so what does grow back will be silkier. The color won’t change.
♥ AREN’T YOU DOING IT WRONG????
No, for sugaring you apply opposite hair growth and pull off with hair growth. This is the opposite method of other types of waxing. This pulls the hair straight out, which prevents ingrown hairs.
♥ DO I NEED LEMON JUICE?
You can substitute another type of citrus juice, or vinegar.
♥ DO I NEED WHITE SUGAR?
I’m not sure that I would suggest other types of sugar other than granulated white sugar. It will behave differently and may burn.
♥ IT’S HARD AS A ROCK! HELP!
If it’s too dark, and hard as a rock when it cools, you overcooked it. Keep an eye on the color. You can try adding some lemon juice and heating it a little, but it may just be candy at this point.
♥ IT’S WATERY! HELP!
If it’s too light and runny/watery, you haven’t cooked it long enough. Keep an eye on the color. Put it back on the stove until the bubbles are light brownish yellow, and the mixture looks like honey.
♥ HOW LONG DOES MY HAIR NEED TO BE?
Your hair should be about a cm long for this to work, but you may be able to make it work with a little less. If your hair is very long, I suggest trimming in sensitive areas first.
♥ CAN I USE IT ON MY FACE/ARMPITS/LADY-BITS/TAINT/TOE HAIR?
Yes, you can use it on your face, armpits, and lady parts. Though you need to be careful not to burn yourself, and pull your skin taut to prevent bruising. Work in SMALL sections for sensitive areas like these. Try it somewhere beefier first, like your thigh. Some people bruise more easily than others if their skin isn’t pulled taut.
♥ IS IT PERMANENT?
For most people, this lasts about 3-4 weeks, but your hair will gradually grow back thinner and thinner the more you use it.
♥ WHAT KIND OF FABRIC DO YOU USE?
I just cut an old torn bedsheet into strips, but I recommend cotton, or any medium weight, non-stretchy fabric.